Lily Pie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.28.2009

9

My sweet baby is nine months old today and I am having a hard time figuring out where the time went. I know I say this often but it feels like just yesterday I had her! Its even hard to imagine my life before she was here...it almost seems insignificant. She has brought so much joy and happiness to my life and I am so excited about getting to watch her grow up! Layla is such a silly girl already, I know she will fill our lives with so much laughter!

Here is what she is up to these days :

-Clapping
-Waving
-Crawling
-Mimicking sounds and mouth movements
-Pulling up on furniture
-Says Dada and Mama (as of this past week)

She started most of these things out of no where. It is almost like I woke up one day and she could do a handful of fun new things!

Another first for us this past week was she got her very first cold! Unfortunatley my husband and I got it as well! So having 3 sick folks in the same house at the same time is NOT FUN AT ALL! She has been very clingy...so much so that she said mama and now says it when she is miserable and wants me to pick her up. It makes my heart happy but its sad it had to start because she feels so yucky! : (

There is not much else to report...we are blessed and life is good! We will be decorating for Christmas this week and I am looking forward to that so much! Hope all is well with each of you!











No comments: