Lily Pie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2.19.2010

Way behind...

Seriously?! I can not believe the last time I posted anything was Christmas...boy oh boy am I slacking! Not much has really happened other than my daughter growing up way way way too fast. On the 28th of this month she will be the big "1"! I am having such an incredibly hard time figuring out where the heck all the time went. We plan on having a simple little family party here @ the house for her and cant wait to see how she reacts to it all.

Layla has also started walking recently and we are having so much fun watching her explore. She is saying more and more words and is SO smart! I still cant fathom how much she can understand, say, and do at such a young age! She has also discovered a new love for books...she loves to be read to multiple times throughout the day : )

She got to celebrate her first Valentines day and was given an adorable basket from my Aunt Toni. It had a precious stuffed bumble bee, some candy (which daddy took care of for her), a sippy cup, a ball covered in hearts, a book, and a special fortune cookie. She had a BLAST opening it and cant stop loving on her bumble bee. I was lucky enough to recieve a cute flower arrangement from the hubby and Layla...rumor has it Layla picked them out all by herself ; )

Here are TONS of pictures for your viewing pleasure:



On our way to the park



She loves the slide!



Not so much the swing...haha



She really takes the "say cheese" to heart!



Reading a book about her most fav person ever ...ELMO!



Cuddling with her Mimi and cousin G'Ana!



Mimi reading her a book (isnt the slick back look hillarious?!)



Now its Pop-pop's turn!




The basket!



YAY...is this for me?!



Her bumble bee friend!



HaHa she LOVES it!



Guess who her Valentine was?!



So happy!



My pretty flowers : )

Sorry for the blog slacking, as you can see life is good and we are truly blessed! I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world to have such an amazing husband and incredibly wonderful baby girl!!!

No comments: