With Layla turning 6 months I finally decided I need to keep better track of what she is up to, so here goes:
As of Friday my precious little baby is 6 months old...and boy is it bittersweet! Of course it is exciting to watch her sit up without help, listen to her jibber jabber, hear her sweet laugh, and try out yummy baby foods. However it feels like it just got here way too quick! I am almost postitive that I just had her a couple of weeks ago...seriously where does the time go?
On another note, Stephen and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on Sat. That was exciting and again a little crazy to think A. I am married and B. its been a year already. He is so wonderful and such an incredible daddy...I really could not have picked a better one! HaHa
Well I suppose this is it for now, I got a teething baby with some tummy issues going on!
P.S. I promise future blogs will not always be this lame...lol
3 comments:
Oooh, love this background! Might have to steal it.... ;)
Yeah! I am excited to keep up with you!!! I love your picture!!! :)
Loving the blog!! SUPER JOB, mom!
Post a Comment