Oh my Oh my what a day it has been. My sweet angel is starting teething and if this is only the beginning...Lord please give me strength. I guess I cant complain some babies have it REALLY bad, she mainly is fussy, clingy, and has some seriously icky diapers. Of course the icky diapers and constant need to be changed causes diaper rash...so 180274091745981375408137450823 diapers later and a whole bottle of desitin creamy...things seem to be getting a tiny bit better. ( it is possible that i slightly exaggerated the amount of diapers used but you get the point.)
On top of feeling horrible for my daughter my irresponsible use of q-tips finally caught up with me! I try so hard to be cautious and careful about not cleaning too often and staying away from the inside...obviously i failed horribly! Since Sunday I have not been able to hear out of my right ear what so ever. I tried warm water and peroxide flushing, just peroxide flushing, swimmers ear wax stuff, and baby oil...all of which did nothing! So I sucked it up and when the hubby got off work he took baby and I headed over to the medclinic to see what I could get done. (FYI-the following may gross a few of you out) As they were flushing out my ear I heard a loud gasp from the nurse (not something you want to hear...) When I asked what happened she just said "Well have a look!" I peered into the bowl only to find a wax ball the size of a skittle!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?! YUCK! Needless to say I can hear better than ever and I got a long lecture from the doctor, actually learned a few new things and was sent away and told to be more careful with q-tips. MORE CAREFUL?!?! How bout this blog family ...I vow from now on to never even put a q-tip near my ear unless it is an emergency and even then I will not go near the canal!
Anyway...hopefully baby starts to feel better and things get back to normal before Friday. Layla, my dad and I are heading to Hallsville to visit my family and I am SUPER excited! Thats all for now...Goodnight!
P.S For those of you wondering about how the baby food is going:
Not so good! haha Those were green beans...
1 comment:
Please tell me you saved the wax ball. lol
Post a Comment