Lily Pie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.29.2009

Seven Months

Well Layla turned 7 months yesterday, and like always I have no clue where the time went. She has changed so much over these last few weeks, here are some things she is doing:

-Eating baby food (all kinds we are not picky...even our peas!)
-Rolling from back to tummy/tummy to back
-Scooting backwards (forward will come with time)
-Working on getting her teeth to come in...
-Saying her da-das and filling the room with lots of jibber-jabber.
-Standing up with the help of Mommy and Daddy

Thats to name a few, another one of my favs is as soon as I pull out my camera (or anyone for that matter) and points it at her she gets an instant smile! She is so much like her mommy in that sense! She has been such a blessing in our lives and I look forward to watching her grow and change. I never knew that I could love someone this much...its such a wonderful thing! Thanks for making our lives so much better sweet baby, we love you more than you will ever know!












How could you not love that!!!!


-Thanks DPhotography for the AWESOME pics!

1 comment:

Selena said...

She is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! :)