Lily Pie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

9.22.2009

I am already slacking...


Sorry for the lack of blogging...

For the last two weeks the 3 of us have been house sitting for my aunt and uncle. They live out on some land on the complete other side of the world! (Well atleast it feels like it!) They also have dial-up which I didnt even know still existed...haha. So Stephen and I just decided no computer would probably be fun and would allow some good quality time for us...and it has! They have chickens, ducks, kittens, and horses and Layla LOVES it! She thinks the chicken running around is the funniest thing ever. We are thankful we had the opportunity to help them out and also get some great family time in.

Even though it has not been that long since I last blogged, I feel like Layla has changed so much. She is doing such a great job sitting up and playing all by herself. She is jibber-jabbing a lot...some da-das, and lots of squeals and giggles. She has discovered she is ticklish in her tummy area and on her little feets! We are also officially baby food eaters and loving EVERYTHING! She is not picky @ all anymore, and gets pretty frustrated if Mommy doesnt go quick enough! She will be 7 months old next week and I am just not even able to handle how quick time flies! We go in next week for her 6 month well (we are behind due to the move)...so I will be able to update you with her stats then!

I will leave you with this pic of my sweet baby! We will be back home on Friday so  blogging will pick back up  : )




3 comments:

Jill said...

hey sarah,
found you on jaime's blog and i have to tell you what a DOLL miss layla is...just so precious!

and don't even get me started on how fast time flies...i will sound like such an old lady-but scarlett just turned FIVE!

Jill said...

oops...so sorry i spelled your name wrong!!

Maegan said...

This is horrible, but I just saw that you follow my blog, today- I had no idea! I never look at that, so I'm sorry! Layla is adorable and I can't wait to keep up with her as she grows up. I hope everything is going great!