One of the things I have looked forward to the most about having a baby is all the fun and tradition that comes with the fall/holiday season. Recently we got to take Layla to the UMC Bracken Pumpkin Patch. They had a hayride, a clown, a barrel train, and lots of spots for photo ops. Layla even came home with her very own tiny pumpkin. We had such a great time and look forward to doing this for many years to come : )
Here are some pictures of our fun morning...ALSO please pay close attention to her ADORABLE owl shirt. A good friend of mine Jaime made it for Layla and makes a lot of awesome things...go visit her Etsy page HERE and enjoy, I promise you will not be disappointed!
2 comments:
Sweet girl! But that clown looks kinda scary. I scrolled quickly past her....
OMG!! She is the cutest thing EVER!!! I love her shirt!!! :)
Post a Comment