skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Boyd Bliss
Lily Pie
3.26.2010
God is good...
I will keep this short and sweet...
MY HUSBAND WAS BAPTIZED THIS AFTERNOON!
This is an answer to many many many prayers. I am so proud of him and truly blessed!
1 comment:
Tyson, Kayla, Rylan and Reese
said...
God is good! Congratulations to your BLESSED family. Miss you and Ms. Layla.
March 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Boyds
I will start by saying I am truly blessed. I am married to an amazing man and have a gorgeous baby girl. We are surrounded by incredible family and friends who we love very much. If you ask me...life doesnt get much better than this!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(2)
God is good...
Birthday Fun!
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
Followers
1 comment:
God is good! Congratulations to your BLESSED family. Miss you and Ms. Layla.
Post a Comment