We finally got to take Layla to the zoo for the very first time! I was a little nervous about how she would react to everything...especially being out and about for such a long stretch of time. She loved looking at all the animals and couldnt stop giggling! She even got to get out of the stroller and touch the animals in the petting zoo. We had an incredible time and I can not wait to take her back!
Starting the day
She was already having so much fun (excuse the drool!)
Daddy caught one...
...and so did Mommy!
I just love her to pieces
Layla "petting" the hippo
Rhino...I am pretty sure he was VERY upset
Daddy was showing her all the neat animals
I LOVED the color of the birds bellies!
Cute huh?
Layla and her Daddy
We had such a good time!
The aftermath of the zoo
2 comments:
Looks like a great family day. Maybe we can take the kiddos together sometime. Love Ms. Layla's 1,000 faces.
She is so adorable!! Sorry I don't ever get to talk to you guys b/c I run out and get the kiddos. I'm glad you guys are back in town and are enjoying have your family around! I love seeing Layla all dressed up every week- so cute!!
Post a Comment