Has it seriously been so long since I posted?! I can not believe it...I wish I could say I had so much to tell and update you on...but I do not! Layla is growing so much and is saying new words every day. She is so much fun and brings so much joy to our every day lives. Other than that the only new news is that I turned 25 on the 4th...YIKES! I had a great day with family and a nice dinner and did some serious bowling with the husband! Life is still great and I am blessed : ) Here are so new pics of my tiny tot!
She insists on smiling this way...you will see...
Swimming is one of her favs
So is collecting sticks outside
Britney much?!
Mimi is her most favorite
Posing in her new dress
"Say Cheese Layla!"
She can smile...she just chooses not to!
Having lunch with mom!
My yummy cookie cake
A few of my gifts
At lunch with my hubby
Yes...he really did buy this shirt for me...and yes I really did return it : )
No comments:
Post a Comment