Lily Pie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7.08.2010

Reunited

Two posts in one day...HOLY COWS! I did want to post some pics from a recent reuniting that I got to take part in. My 4 closest girlfriends from high school and I got together for dinner a few weeks ago. It was the first time that we were ALL together again...the first time in 7 years. Is that even possible...7 WHOLE YEARS! We sat and talked for about 3 and 1/2 hours before we all returned to our husbands and or babies and promised to do it again soon. We have already started making plans to do lunch and some baby registering for one of them that is expecting! I couldnt believe how easy it was for us to just pick up where we left off...it was like nothing had changed at all. I can not wait to see them again <3

Briana, Me, Shannon, Ashley, and Sara








No comments: